Monday, May 11, 2009 '
Nicolette blogging :DSaturdayWent out with Pearlyn for NDP meeting , had NDP briefing , it lasted for 2 hours , than we had ice breaker games , played treasure hunt . I found 1 Pearlyn found 3 than we stole 4 from another friend , hahahah ! than later went to Kovan , met Samantha around 7 plus , ate at mac . met her other friends , hang around there , than headed to arcade played drum , but i didnt play cause they are all to pro HAHAH , went went home at 10 pm . i wonder if i type HAHA is that still counted as broken English ?? I have nothing to type ! 200 alot , to much for my brains to handle HAHAH okok this is crap , i'll end off here , continue with the next post .
SundayWent out early in the morning met Samantha than headed t Sengkang met Pearlyn . ate at pizza , me and Samatha share couple meal . Pearlyn ate her own set meal . than later met my brother at Hougang bought mother's day cake , than headed home , Samantha and Pearlyn came over my house t play and use com . than later headed t macs t eat and slack they went home around 7 and
to headed home t celebrate mother's day . That's all , byeee .
I bet its not enough words , HAHAH I really hope HAHA is not counted as broken english !
♥Unbreakable Love
♥7:45 PM